Everyone deserves to bring in the new year with fun and excitement! Here are some family-friendly events for New Year’s Eve in Denver that any family would have fun with. Editors favorite pick may be the 3rd option down…
• Zoo Year’s Eve at the Denver Zoo: This event features family-friendly activities, including animal encounters, live music, and a balloon drop at 9 p.m.
• Noon Year’s Eve at the Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus: This early celebration features arts and crafts, games, and a countdown and a ball drop noon.
• Light the World Giving Machines Noon Year’s Eve at Larimer Square: This event features a countdown to noon and the opportunity to donate to charity through the Light the World Giving Machines.
• Barr Lake Nature Center Noon Year’s Eve Hike: This family-friendly hike includes a countdown to noon and a celebration of the new year.
• Urban Air Adventure Park Aurora Noon Year’s Eve Celebration: This event features unlimited trampoline jumping, dodgeball, and other activities, as well as a balloon drop at noon.
In addition to these specific events, many restaurants and family entertainment venues in Denver offer special New Year’s Eve activities for children. For example, many restaurants offer early dining options and family-friendly entertainment, such as magic shows and face painting. And many family entertainment venues, such as bowling alleys and ice rinks, offer special New Year’s Eve packages that include food, drinks, and activities for kids.
No matter what your family’s interests are, you’re sure to find a family-friendly way to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Denver.